Cards4Wildlife September/October 2012 Promotion –WIN a VIP Behind the Scenes Experience Cards4Charity Pty Ltd trading as Cards4Wildlife
Conditions of Entry
1. Entry into this competition is deemed to be an acceptance of these terms and conditions. This is a Game of Chance.
2. Entry is open to anyone who spends $40 or more on merchandise (including Greeting Cards, Calendars, Notepads, Christmas Card Packs) on the Cards4Wildlife website, via the online shopping cart, booking form or by calling 02 9568 4848.
3. Entry is open to entrants of all ages.
4. PROMOTIONAL PERIOD: The Promotion commences on 1 September 2012 at 9.00am (AEST) and concludes on 31 October 2012 at 5:00pm (AEST).
5. HOW TO ENTER: To participate you must spend $40 or more on the Cards4Wildlife website, via the online shopping cart, booking form or by calling 02 9568 4848. For a valid entry you must spend $40 or more via the online shopping cart on the Cards4Wildlife website, by booking form or by calling 02 9568 4848.
6. Entry is not capped at one (1) per person, rather one per valid order, totaling $40 or above, when placed via the online shopping cart or booking form on the Cards4Wildlife website or over the phone.
7. The winner and runner up will be drawn at random from the total pool of entrants at Cards4Wildlife, Dulwich Hill 2203. All final and valid entrants will be collected and the random winner and runner up will be drawn on 1 November 2012 at 9am AEST. The draw will take place at Cards4Wildlife, 25 Weston Street Dulwich Hill, NSW, 2203. All valid entries will be manually collected and pooled together, and one (1) winner and one (1) runner up will be manually selected at random from the pool of entries. The winner and runner up will be notified by email, telephone or mail by 1 November 2012.
8. The first (1st) Prize: the first (1st) entry randomly drawn from all valid entries will receive their choice of a VIP behind-the-scenes experience for up to ten (10) people at Taronga Zoo, Mosman NSW 2088. Choices include; a Giraffe feed and encounter; Big Cats Behind-the-scenes Tour; Private Seal Encounter; Reptile House Behind-the-scenes Tour; Bird Show Behind-the-scenes Tour or an Australian Wildlife Experience. This prize is valued at $1000.00 and includes entry to Taronga Zoo for up to 10 people. Value is correct as of July 2012.
9. The first (1st) prize includes 10 places on a VIP behind-the-scenes tour at Taronga Zoo including entry to the Zoo. Age restrictions apply – children must be at least 10 year of age to participate in the Big Cats Behind-the-scenes tour and the Reptile Behind-the-scenes tour. Children under 5 years of age are limited to an Australia Wildlife Experience only. Tours are valid on weekdays only, excluding public holidays and NSW school holidays. Experiences are subject to availability and must be booked at least four (4) weeks in advance. Prize must be redeemed by 14 June 2013, as per the terms and conditions stated on the voucher. The winner is responsible for any other expenses incurred, including spending money, meals and travel to and from Taronga Zoo.
10. The second (2nd) Prize: the second (2nd) entry randomly drawn from all remaining valid entries will receive their choice of a Zoo Parent ‘Tiger-adoption’ or ‘Ele-adoption’. This 12 month adoption prize is valued at $150. Value is correct as of July 2012.
11. The second (2nd) prize includes the winner’s choice of a 12 month Zoo Parent ‘Tiger-adoption’ or ‘Ele-adoption’. Adoption pack includes a beautiful birth certificate; one year’s subscription to our full colour, quarterly Wild Life magazine; a cuddly toy; a Zoo Parent bumper sticker; your official sponsorship certificate; an animal fact sheet; monthly emails on what’s happening at the Zoo for a year; and one FREE ticket to visit your chosen animal at either Taronga Zoo or Taronga Western Plains Zoo.
12. Taronga Zoo is responsible for the delivery of the winner’s voucher or runner-up’s adoption pack to the winner’s nominated address at an agreed date and time, via express post arranged and paid for by Taronga Zoo. We will take no responsibility for vouchers/prizes damaged or lost in transit.
14. The Promoter is Cards4Charity Pty Ltd trading as Cards4Wildlife (ABN 51 125 296 086) of 25 Weston St, Dulwich Hill NSW 2203. PO Box 241 Summer Hill NSW 2130 Ph: 02 9568 4848. NSW Permit Number LTPS/12/06536
Cards4Wildlife specialises in high quality, quick turnaround full printing of greeting cards exclusively for Taronga Conservation Society.
Please take the time to read the Terms and Conditions carefully before utilizing this website.
Return of Goods Policy
Cards4Wildlife supplies high quality printed products. Cards4Wildlife cannot take responsibility for artwork errors resulting from client supplied artwork not conforming to our recommended artwork specifications. Printing errors can happen if spelling is overlooked by Cards4Wildlife we will replace goods or refund if Cards4wildlife has been responsible for no correcting any errors that the Client has requested.
As we send our cards, calendars & notepads/envelopes all around Australia, we shrink wrap all our goods and package very carefully, in the event of goods arriving damaged to you the Client. Cards4Wildlife will replace goods or refund any payment made by Client if requested.
Cards4Wildlife will not be held responsible for any up-loaded images to our site that may cause offence to any person that maybe the recipient.
In this event Cards4Wildlife will refund any payment made by you. Cards4Wildlife will not be held responsible for any up-loaded images to our site that may cause offence to any person that maybe the recipient.
Cards4Wildlife has a credit application form available. Cards4Wildlife may request from new Clients full or part payment.
Cards4Wildlife will not be held responsible for any up-loaded image copyright infringements. The Client warrant that the images you have up-loaded to our site, you or your company own the copyright or have the owner’s permission of use.
This website is owned and operated by Cards4Wildlife.